Sign in to follow this  
Hyoga

Hi from France

Hi, i just discovered AviLife yesterday and what a great surprise 😁 ! I was a PSHome user since 2008 until 2015, and on PS4 i was on Nebula Realms but disapointed by somethings to be honest . I can't wait for AviLife ! The avatars really looks great PS Home vibes .And even if i dont have an Xbox at the moment , i think its great if the game will be also on this support .  Good luck to you i wish you the best . :classic_smile: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hyoga said:

Hi, i just discovered AviLife yesterday and what a great surprise 😁 ! I was a PSHome user since 2008 until 2015, and on PS4 i was on Nebula Realms but disapointed by somethings to be honest . I can't wait for AviLife ! The avatars really looks great PS Home vibes .And even if i dont have an Xbox at the moment , i think its great if the game will be also on this support .  Good luck to you i wish you the best . :classic_smile: 

Thank you so much for those really kind words. We are really happy to hear that you love the concept, and are getting vibes from PS Home. Yes the virtual world will be on Xbox One, PC, and PlayStation 4. We really want to extend our reach to all gamers, especially since Xbox lost the only avatars they had when Xbox 360 became part of the past. This now gives them the opportunity to enjoy some of the same privileges as those on PlayStation.

Hello and welcome to the forums Hyoga.  Great intro and I agree with you that supporting other consoles such as Xbox is super awesome. 🙂

• Like 2