Sign in to follow this  
Miity

Hi from UK . Ex pshome addict.

Hiya . I've just started taking big interest in Avilife as nebula fails is just a epic fail .

Atom universe I won't even go there . Four kings money pit of gambling online .

Avilife from photos and videos looks like pshome 2 .

I have used pshome since day one when it opened in EU and used to beta test spaces for Lockwood . Alot fun .

I miss home alot and so do alot my friends . They won't even touch what's currently out on PS4 .

Hi ! welcome to the community miity. I have good faith that AviLife will be the game that us ps home vets have been waiting for for so long. I hope ur ready to see this game out to the end i know i am ! 🙂

7 hours ago, hunbunn_ said:

Hi ! welcome to the community miity. I have good faith that AviLife will be the game that us ps home vets have been waiting for for so long. I hope ur ready to see this game out to the end i know i am ! 🙂

Big thx . I'm preying Avilife why close if Kickstarter fails . Hoping to won't be like home with separate servers for u.s and EU .

Nebula etc just isn't and never be a home . 

20 minutes ago, EliJane said:

Hi Miity i'm also in the UK and like you an EX pshome Fanatic //Welcome to the Avilife Forum 

Huge thx friend . Avilife our last hope for a new pshome . Nebula etc just full of broken promises etc . Big disappointment . Four kings just a gambling pit lol get addicted to gambling it's a wounder hasn't been shutdown as it's like lootboxes going through laws and some countries have banned games due to gambling aspect with lootboxes . Four kings similar run out coins you gonna buy more . Gaming addiction . But it's a choice you choose .

Avilife needs be similar to home and it will succeed . 

• Like 1