Jump to content

   

Miity

Avilife a hoax . What

Recommended Posts

Yep people saying Avilife is a hoax why ??

When all info out there and vids .

Crazy lol 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Miity said:

Yep people saying Avilife is a hoax why ??

When all info out there and vids .

Crazy lol 

 

Ha! Some people are quick to stomp on a good thing. Rumors, misinformation, fake news, impatience, haters, doubters, etc. Wish I could say it'll stop...but it won't. I done been thru all this with Nebula Realms. I remember people sayin NR was cancelled because the beta was delayed, plus Sony QA took forever to clear the game and when the devs finally decided to try a launch in 2016 in an effort to meet public demand (because people are impatient) ...they piled on the hate when servers crashed due to instability. People sayin "I heard Sony offered a partnership to assist in development, but the devs turned em down." "I heard the game was so bad, that Sony pulled it from the store." Actually, they did pull it...at Xaloc's request but you won't hear no one mention that part. The last rumor I heard about NR, it was to be cancelled last Christmas. Guess what. They're still online! LOL. 

Point is, people are gonna say all kinds of stuff between now and launch...and even after launch. You try to correct all the misinformation as often and as best you can, like a game of "wack-a-mole." You dispel one rumor, another one pops up. You correct one line of misinformation, another one pops up. And if you just let it pass, then rumors spread like fire and the next thing you know...people are calling your game a hoax because that's what they "heard from their friend." 

Best thing to do (for everyone), is have unconditional FAITH in the developers. Be patient while Luke and the team are working on the game. Support the kickstarter (if you can) when it comes. Help promote and advertise progress, if/when you can and when the game finally launches...let it's performance speak for itself.  😎

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Shadow-Runner said:

 

Ha! Some people are quick to stomp on a good thing. Rumors, misinformation, fake news, impatience, haters, doubters, etc. Wish I could say it'll stop...but it won't. I done been thru all this with Nebula Realms. I remember people sayin NR was cancelled because the beta was delayed, plus Sony QA took forever to clear the game and when the devs finally decided to try a launch in 2016 in an effort to meet public demand (because people are impatient) ...they piled on the hate when servers crashed due to instability. People sayin "I heard Sony offered a partnership to assist in development, but the devs turned em down." "I heard the game was so bad, that Sony pulled it from the store." Actually, they did pull it...at Xaloc's request but you won't hear no one mention that part. The last rumor I heard about NR, it was to be cancelled last Christmas. Guess what. They're still online! LOL. 

Point is, people are gonna say all kinds of stuff between now and launch...and even after launch. You try to correct all the misinformation as often and as best you can, like a game of "wack-a-mole." You dispel one rumor, another one pops up. You correct one line of misinformation, another one pops up. And if you just let it pass, then rumors spread like fire and the next thing you know...people are calling your game a hoax because that's what they "heard from their friend." 

Best thing to do (for everyone), is have unconditional FAITH in the developers. Be patient while Luke and the team are working on the game. Support the kickstarter (if you can) when it comes. Help promote and advertise progress, if/when you can and when the game finally launches...let it's performance speak for itself.  😎

Hiya your correct there .

I been promoting alot on nebula lol 

Ppl mention things so I correct them . People say out this month , November this year , next year and I say there is no official launch date so they say " oh ok Ty " lol

The majority of people on nebula are waiting for Avilife .

They bored on nebula nothing to do . So I tell them projects like this for a small team can take a very long time . It's very difficult work .

I do wish tho was a expected launch time I'm sure Devs got some time frame for launch .

I was officially told no date set .

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And there's still people saying Avilife is a hoax lol 

People still asking for release date .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/20/2019 at 11:18 AM, Miity said:

And there's still people saying Avilife is a hoax lol 

People still asking for release date .

Ive been promoting Avilife on Nebula too ,Lol in fact i was asked if i work for Avilife 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, EliJane said:

Ive been promoting Avilife on Nebula too ,Lol in fact i was asked if i work for Avilife 

Hiya . I'd love do something for Avilife , I been doing nebulas job at moment .

Found to hackers so they got reported to a good moderator with pics to lol .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DarknessDragonVR said:

Hello, MiiTy--  hehe

Hiya dragon . Haha 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/23/2019 at 12:05 AM, Miity said:

Hiya . I'd love do something for Avilife , I been doing nebulas job at moment .

Found to hackers so they got reported to a good moderator with pics to lol .

I also saw threats of Phishing ,,hacking ..etc on Nebula and as i'm a friend of Nebula head mod reported direct to him ..Have to say that the people i reported for this have not been seen since ..So good work on your part and keep it up no matter what site you are on

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, EliJane said:

I also saw threats of Phishing ,,hacking ..etc on Nebula and as i'm a friend of Nebula head mod reported direct to him ..Have to say that the people i reported for this have not been seen since ..So good work on your part and keep it up no matter what site you are on

From what I have seen with nebula it's a fam called umto . Nebula has become really bad . Lag has got worse . Glitchers. Hacks . 

I just hope avilife will have better security as ppl will try and get into it .

Also my friend got his psn hacked and my guess via nebula .

So Avilife need protect ppls account details .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.