Gamemode Poll  

80 members have voted

1. 1. What gamemode do you want to see the most?

• Racing (Cars)
    • Racing (Hover vehicles - Wipeout style)
    • Shooter
    • Fighting
    • Survival (Similar to RUST)
    • RPG Style Gamemode
    • Story focused Gamemode
    • Ball race
    • Minigolf
    • Horror
    • None of the above

I'm a huge fan of RPG's and I would LOVE to see something like "Mercia: Fractured Realms" from PlayStation Home, created by LKWD. This game had so much potential and was actually pretty decent for an RPG dungeon crawler game. It even had DLC weapons and armor that you could buy for an extra advantage. It's a shame LKWD dropped support and pulled it because of bugs. But if Flammable Studios can do something like this with today's tech, oh man...I'd be all over that!

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

I’m ten toes down for a fighting game mode, much like the Def Jam Fight styled type games.

Def Jam Fight for New York

I feel it could really settle a lot of beef on these social platforms and could maybe even help keep the peace. Lol besides it would be really fun!

Edited by Seven
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

On 3/11/2019 at 6:43 PM, Seven said:

I’m ten toes down for a fighting game mode, much like the Def Jam Fight styled type games.

Def Jam Fight for New York

I feel it could really settle a lot of beef on these social platforms and could maybe even help keep the peace. Lol besides it would be really fun!

I played the first Def Jam Vendetta. I never played this one :0.  Aye if they make the fighting similar to Def Jam Vendetta I'll be up for it. It brings back memories when you had to build up the heat meter to do those awesome finishing blows.

Racing . To much violence , fighting with consoles games lol zzzz zz

On 3/15/2019 at 10:24 AM, Miity said:

Racing . To much violence , fighting with consoles games lol zzzz zz

Agree

• Love 1

Racing definitely.  I’ve seen too much violence in my life being a veteran. Or maybe a puzzle games of sorts let’s use our heads and not our brawn.

• Love 1