Kyle

Hey all!

Hey there everyone,

Firstly, I would like to say AviLife looks amazing so far! I just came across a video talking about the game on YouTube after watching old PlayStation Home videos reminiscing 😅 and I have to say, from what I have seen, AviLife has potential to fill my Home void! 😊

A little about me, I played PlayStation Home for many years and really fell in love with the game. Some may remember me as XxDaRK_WAYnExX (amazing gamertag, I know.. 😆), I was a Home Community Volunteer for some time. I loved getting on and meeting new people and making new friends, some of which I still talk to to this day. When Home closed it was pretty devastating but I eventually got over it and moved on with life, but was always looking to find a game that could fill that void that the closure of Home left. I've tried other games like Home but they never really made me feel the way Home did. I am really looking forward to AviLife and am super excited to see what comes of this.

Anyways, that's all I got 😋 looking forward to meeting the community on here and hopefully making a few new friends!