Frost

Discord Bot Issue

Hello everyone,

I noticed there has been a ton of confusion surrounding the discord bot issue, @EliJane I sincerely apologize for this confusion and to anyone else that got mixed up on it we are all sorry. The moderators are not to blame, there was a miscommunication and they were not properly informed about the situation of how using the discord on site, makes it render as a bot. I did make a quick post about it in the discord general chat, but it probably got lost in the text, so the fault falls on the admins for not being more transparent about that issue.

Sorry again for anyone who got mixed up in it. The moderators were confused on it, and were trying to do their best to keep the site and it's assets secure. "Bot" can be alarming sometimes.. because they can be a good or a bad thing.

Hope you all understand this little hiccup! Feel free to express your frustrations, concerns, or opinions in a reply as this topic will be left open for those who want to speak out on the topic.

Thanks for posting this Frost. I also would like to apologize to everyone and especially to @EliJane I was not aware nor informed of this feature. So when I saw you had two accounts showing up and one being as a bot it was very alarming to me. My goal is to maintain security and help enforce the rules. I have no problem admitting when I am wrong. I hope you accept my apology.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cocoa said:

Thanks for posting this Frost. I also would like to apologize to everyone and especially to @EliJane I was not aware nor informed of this feature. So when I saw you had two accounts showing up and one being as a bot it was very alarming to me. My goal is to maintain security and help enforce the rules. I have no problem admitting when I am wrong. I hope you accept my apology.

There is absolutely no reason to apologise from either of you .I'm not perturbed or any way upset about this .I'm more into the forum than a separate chat ..Have a great Day 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EliJane said:

There is absolutely no reason to apologise from either of you .I'm not perturbed or any way upset about this .I'm more into the forum than a separate chat ..Have a great Day 

Thank you for reading my post and responding back EliJane. I feel a lot better knowing I did not upset you in any way. I hope you have a great day as well. 

• Like 1

Talking about Discord is it my imagination or has the forum started to die since Discord was introduced ? What i mean is it seems  members are using Discord instead of the forum ..

Yes discord seems to be the new happening thing now days 😊 Plus it's more secure than the forums. I think once we post more people may still use the forums in combination of discord. Hopefully it will even itself out. 

• Like 2