Sign in to follow this  
Shinbu

Brink will you provide commentary on your next presentation of AviLife game-play?

Posted (edited)

I was referring people to your game, and they said it looked generic with no purpose, and some saw potential. I was on your discord when I saw your announcement of your next presentation of game-play. I'm assuming you work with flammable studios. If you are what position are you in the team?. It would be a great idea to talk to potential consumers that could be future backers, and tell them what AviLife is. If i'm right you are introducing a mini game with the next video. The biggest misconceptions when I refer people to this game is that they think i'm talking about Avakin Life.

Edited by Shinbu
  • Like 1

There will be commentary on some future AviLife videos. The video we have coming out this week is just a teaser, once it's ready we will have a longer overview video with commentary.

To answer your other question, I'm the founder of FS.

• Like 3