Sign in to follow this  
RubyShines

Cruise Ship

Something interesting to have as a personal space. A huge Worldwide Tour of the Seas cruise ship space something similar to the oasis of the seas cruise with lots and lots of npc aka non player characters on ship doing what the folks do in real life instead of just standing still. This space should have a day/night cycle and meals to served for breakfast, lunch and dinner. This ship should have lots of activities to do like gym, rock climbing, tennis, water slide, shows, bumper cars, pool table, pool, bowling, night club. You should get points from any activities and use them for exclusives items from the stores in the mini mall like clothes, footwear, lmo and companions. The ship can travel from places to places something lkwd did with their dream boat space from Home. Also to be able to drive the mini submarine and look at variety of sea creatures. Your very own huge master bed room since you are the owner of the ship. Feel free to add more ideas for the activities if I'm missing any on the list. I really believe this should be a thing for AviLife.

• Like 1

Love this idea ...Check out my Cruise Ship on IMVU if you play it .

EliJane

.If Avilife is as good as imvu or even better i will be happy 

• Like 1