Sign in to follow this  
GOD

PS4 Community Moderator

Hello i'm one of the community moderators on ps4 for AviLife 🙂 ..

Join the community by going on your ps4 console, go to communities, type in 'AviLife''

Enjoy 💖

PSN Name : N1KEWORLD 

Edited by GOD
  • Like 3

I joined also. I like to read what people are asking. I'm not the inquiring type of person. I'm more about observing. I hope the best for AviLife, and its my first to watch development.

Edited by Shinbu
  • Like 1

This site needs another mod. Frost was very active everyday and liked our ideas and would send it to brink but he has been banned for months not sure why. Lead mod Cocoa I like her but she's not much active on here and last log in was december 8. But isn't Danika a mod on discord? Why isn't she one here?

On 1/19/2019 at 3:17 PM, RubyShines said:

This site needs another mod. Frost was very active everyday and liked our ideas and would send it to brink but he has been banned for months not sure why. Lead mod Cocoa I like her but she's not much active on here and last log in was december 8. But isn't Danika a mod on discord? Why isn't she one here?

This site doesn't require a Mod at this time as the website isn't as used as the other means of social interaction such as the PS4 Community and Discord server. :classic_biggrin: Hence why we don't have Mods on here (Except cocoa which has had Mod for a long while now and that's a different situation) Thank you for the suggestion though!

• Like 1

Hey Ruby, 

Reaper is right, because the forums aren't as busy there is no need at this time for another moderator here. However I check the forums multiple times a day as to keep on top and I make sure any new announcements that were made elsewhere are relayed here as well as the other AviLife social medias that are running. You are welcome to continue posting ideas in suggestions as they are still looked at by not only myself but Brink too. 

• Like 2