NightMagic191

Hello from Italy!

Hi everyone! I'm Erika, from Rome, and I'll be 26 in few days.
My first VR game was PsHome: funny how we discovered it just because we're looking for free games in PS Store... We loved it since the very beginning! (I say "we" because all my family plays together with me) We met lots of wonderful people from all over the world, and it was the first time we got the chance to experience something like that (a part from forums). It was funny, but also it let us meet lots of amazing people who're still dear friends of us.
When it come to an end, we were really upset. It was part of out daily routine, even if we don't use to spend all day playing. Another game developer team from the old PsHome (I don't know if I can say the name) decided to open its own VR game, and I started playing and doing translation for them. I still do it: I translate from English, US to Italian and Spanish. 
Then other two VR games opened to the world... And I honestly can't say I really love them... 
When I first saw AviLife Alpha, I was stunned: movement, colours, sculptures, it was all perfect! What deeply amazed me was the richness in details that a simple Alpha video was showing.
It's not only a matter of fact, you know: I've graduated at the Academy of Fine Arts in Rome, Graphic Art, and I've almost reached the very last year of study. Illustrating is my dream, and knowing that there's someone who looks for perfection as I do makes me feel very satisfied! 😄
In my free time (when I have some), I love reading (fantasy, noir and classic for first), watching TV series (fantasy and sci-fi) and enjoying logic games, music and videogames! Of course I draw a lot! 😛 
I'm very happy to be here, let's hope we'll play all together very soon! 😄 

Edited by NightMagic191
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

🙂 Hello NightMagic191 and welcome to the forums

I agree with your post. AU and NR doesn't have that Home feel and both games are really boring. I deleted both of them awhile ago. So far AviLife looks like its going to be that answer I've been looking for since the death of PlayStation Home. I hope it comes out very soon for everyone I just can't wait.

Edited by RubyShines

Hey Erika, welcome to the community! I'm glad you like the look of AviLife so far 🙂 

Hi Erika welcome to the forum, I agree with you AviLife is looking so much better than anything we have seen released so far looking forward to it's eventual release :classic_biggrin:

Ciao! @NightMagic191 Come stai? it great to see you joining our community :) Welcome to the Avilife Forums!

I been on Playstation Home since early/late 2011 but I did experience the Central Plaza back then Playstation Home is a good place to meet unique aspect of people from around the world.

I honestly has to say that Japan PlayStation Home is one of my favorite region of PlayStation Home I love the space and content there

I have made lot of memories and friends on Ps Home.

Although I love Atom Universe and Nebula but I can't wait to see what Avilife has to offer! 🙂

Hi and Welcome to the Forum / Yes i agree I believe Avilife will be the leader in these latest alternatives to PSHOME

Hey NightMagic!  I think we had a conversation online a long time ago about a Harry Potter MMORPG - if you remember?  I like AU and NR but both are lacking a lot of things I would like to see that are already available in some other games.  I don't compare either of them with PS Home because I truly believe we will never see anything like Home again - it was unique and special and totally different from other virtual worlds that are on PC.  But I'm hoping AviLife will offer some of those things that we have asked for and don't have yet, and also hope it's going to be a nice community.  I don't have any expectations that it will be a replacement for Home, I hope it is something different again, using the latest technology to offer something different and, in many ways, better : )

• Like 1

Thank you so much for your warm welcome! 😄

@Abiatha, of course I remember you!

Yeah, you're right, nothing will be like Home again. But it can be better! ;D 

Edited by NightMagic191