Many points could be made why it will be better but i'll make 2;

1.     Avatar customization from the start(Huge).   Who in the right mind starts a social world without it.

2.     4 worlds are better than 3 ( especially in PS4).

There is innovation here in AviLife and that is key to success.   The vision is clear and evident.   Lessons have been learned.   Systems have been improved.   It is early and good talented teams are being put together.   True fans are optimistic and is worth the try.   Failure is a small price to pay.   The rewards are endless.. a future is being created.

• Like 3

On 11/16/2018 at 8:11 PM, Maddie_Muffins said:

"Better" is always a matter of personal opinion. Time will tell IF or how AviLife lives up to the hype. 

Yeah, but it does look better tbh. And I know it's gonna look great 

To say I'm interested would be an understatement. I really do hope Avilife can really stand apart from the other virtual worlds, from what I've seen so far.. it definitely looks like it is heading in that direction. I am curious though, I've been told that you can design just about anything you want as long as you have the means to do so like in Second Life, is that true?

Edited by Faded-Obsidian

17 hours ago, Faded-Obsidian said:

To say I'm interested would be an understatement. I really do hope Avilife can really stand apart from the other virtual worlds, from what I've seen so far.. it definitely looks like it is heading in that direction. I am curious though, I've been told that you can design just about anything you want as long as you have the means to do so like in Second Life, is that true?

No the only content on AviLife will be made specifically by the developers of AviLife or 3rd party developers. We will not have the ability to design our own as they do on SL, though I am sure the developers would be more than happy to look at any designs/ideas that individuals come up with.

• Like 2

Question :

You guys will focus 3 platform  at same or one of time? which platform is first.

avi life get release for ps4,xbox. When  9 generation of console  get release as  do you plan to discount remove avi life  from ps4/xbox and focus on ps5/xbox or still have avi life on both platform ?

Will there be anyway you'll be able to punch and stuff in this game not like people in general but like a game where you'll be able to punch kick, grab and interreact with people like GTA. If so that'll make this game alot funner and fun for people to keep playing and never put the controller down end up playing different games like RDR 

On 11/16/2018 at 8:11 PM, Maddie_Muffins said:

"Better" is always a matter of personal opinion. Time will tell IF or how AviLife lives up to the hype. 

Yeah, i guess your right, i'm not gonna get my hopes up ^^

Really love the look of this project so far.  :classic_happy: Can't wait to see if and when this game blow everything else out of the water.

• Love 1

On 12/18/2018 at 3:58 AM, Shanahuntress said:

will game have a Premier subscription server ? 

example ": exclusives content
- Exclusive Clothing
- Exclusive Accessories
- Exclusive Dances
- Exclusive Emojis

These sound like suggestions to me! Don't let them get eaten by a black hole, post them here instead: http://forums.avilife.net/index.php?/forum/5-suggestions-concerns/ 

On 12/18/2018 at 4:08 AM, Shanahuntress said:

Question :

You guys will focus 3 platform  at same or one of time? which platform is first.

avi life get release for ps4,xbox. When  9 generation of console  get release as  do you plan to discount remove avi life  from ps4/xbox and focus on ps5/xbox or still have avi life on both platform ?

I think support for the PS4 is a must as of right now, given the fact that the PS5 is unheard of at this point in time. Also AviLife would want to stay current as a PC and console game, so it will be available on many platforms.

Edited by Rzarcasm

2 hours ago, Travis20andrew said:

When is this game post to be on ps4 

As of right now there's no release date for anything right now (that includes the game, the trailer, the Kickstarter and anything else associated with AviLife). However there will be a gameplay video coming out soon! Stay tuned!

I can't wait me and alot friends home sick . Atom universe epic fail .

Four kings gambling and gambling.

Nebula fails  is a epic fail to .

Pshome was home a virtual life .

On 2/11/2019 at 9:08 PM, Miity said:

I can't wait me and alot friends home sick . Atom universe epic fail .

Four kings gambling and gambling.

Nebula fails  is a epic fail to .

Pshome was home a virtual life .

All failed because of bad copies of home and done well, on Avilife hope and that you go beyond has home and for over create a real alternative life and not only games clothes and especially useless things just to make cash 😞 .

18 minutes ago, anna said:

All failed because of bad copies of home and done well, on Avilife hope and that you go beyond has home and for over create a real alternative life and not only games clothes and especially useless things just to make cash 😞 .

18 minutes ago, anna said:

It is all about money these days . Keeping people and getting people joining Avilife will need listen to people and bring back what home did to attract people .

Good prices , rewards , events , seasonal things , etc 

You offer the best deals you get more customers 🙂

atoms terrible you need use atoms play everything so if you out you need buy .

nebula do free games and rewards but there's only afew .

but yaaaaay I won a free t-shirt yest . Hope Avilife dsnt reward t-shirts altime like home did haha 

25 minutes ago, Miity said:

It is all about money these days . Keeping people and getting people joining Avilife will need listen to people and bring back what home did to attract people .

Good prices , rewards , events , seasonal things , etc 

You offer the best deals you get more customers 🙂

atoms terrible you need use atoms play everything so if you out you need buy .

nebula do free games and rewards but there's only afew .

but yaaaaay I won a free t-shirt yest . Hope Avilife dsnt reward t-shirts altime like home did haha 

Business economics. Every virtual world needs a thriving economy. This helps the developers make a return investment in their game and content, so they can supplement server costs, produce more content, pay their employees and ultimately put money back into the game so it can continue to grow and evolve with future improvements. None of this can be done without an in-game economy and no developer works for free. So yeah, they want you to buy stuff. A lot of their marketing and advertisements are designed for consumer awareness, to seed interest in their products. No developer's gonna just dump a ton of free content into the game (Beyond basic default gear and rewards) and people shouldn't expect that...from any developer.