Jump to content

   

Recommended Posts

Many points could be made why it will be better but i'll make 2;

1.     Avatar customization from the start(Huge).   Who in the right mind starts a social world without it.

2.     4 worlds are better than 3 ( especially in PS4).

There is innovation here in AviLife and that is key to success.   The vision is clear and evident.   Lessons have been learned.   Systems have been improved.   It is early and good talented teams are being put together.   True fans are optimistic and is worth the try.   Failure is a small price to pay.   The rewards are endless.. a future is being created.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/16/2018 at 8:11 PM, Maddie_Muffins said:

 

"Better" is always a matter of personal opinion. Time will tell IF or how AviLife lives up to the hype. 

Yeah, but it does look better tbh. And I know it's gonna look great 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To say I'm interested would be an understatement. I really do hope Avilife can really stand apart from the other virtual worlds, from what I've seen so far.. it definitely looks like it is heading in that direction. I am curious though, I've been told that you can design just about anything you want as long as you have the means to do so like in Second Life, is that true?

 

Edited by Faded-Obsidian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Faded-Obsidian said:

To say I'm interested would be an understatement. I really do hope Avilife can really stand apart from the other virtual worlds, from what I've seen so far.. it definitely looks like it is heading in that direction. I am curious though, I've been told that you can design just about anything you want as long as you have the means to do so like in Second Life, is that true?

 

No the only content on AviLife will be made specifically by the developers of AviLife or 3rd party developers. We will not have the ability to design our own as they do on SL, though I am sure the developers would be more than happy to look at any designs/ideas that individuals come up with.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Question :

You guys will focus 3 platform  at same or one of time? which platform is first.

avi life get release for ps4,xbox. When  9 generation of console  get release as  do you plan to discount remove avi life  from ps4/xbox and focus on ps5/xbox or still have avi life on both platform ?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will there be anyway you'll be able to punch and stuff in this game not like people in general but like a game where you'll be able to punch kick, grab and interreact with people like GTA. If so that'll make this game alot funner and fun for people to keep playing and never put the controller down end up playing different games like RDR 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/16/2018 at 8:11 PM, Maddie_Muffins said:

 

"Better" is always a matter of personal opinion. Time will tell IF or how AviLife lives up to the hype. 

Yeah, i guess your right, i'm not gonna get my hopes up ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really love the look of this project so far.  :classic_happy: Can't wait to see if and when this game blow everything else out of the water.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/18/2018 at 3:58 AM, Shanahuntress said:

will game have a Premier subscription server ? 

example ": exclusives content
- Exclusive Clothing
- Exclusive Accessories
- Exclusive Dances
- Exclusive Emojis
 

These sound like suggestions to me! Don't let them get eaten by a black hole, post them here instead: http://forums.avilife.net/index.php?/forum/5-suggestions-concerns/ 

On 12/18/2018 at 4:08 AM, Shanahuntress said:

Question :

You guys will focus 3 platform  at same or one of time? which platform is first.

avi life get release for ps4,xbox. When  9 generation of console  get release as  do you plan to discount remove avi life  from ps4/xbox and focus on ps5/xbox or still have avi life on both platform ?

 

 

I think support for the PS4 is a must as of right now, given the fact that the PS5 is unheard of at this point in time. Also AviLife would want to stay current as a PC and console game, so it will be available on many platforms.

Edited by Rzarcasm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.