nio0

Hello Everyone :)

Is good to be here and be a part of a new community in Social VR.  I am a former PSH user and supporter of other Social VR Games.  I look forward to the development and unique experience that AviLife will bring to us in the near future and beyond.   I know it is not an easy task what Luke has taken on in creating a new Virtual World from scratch, and for that kudos to you and you have earned my support 🙂

Edited by nio0
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Thanks Un0-0n3unique, is good to see you here too.   Yes, is gonna be fun to see the development of Avilife!

17 hours ago, Un0-0n3unique said:

Hi @nio0 ,

It so great to see you in the Avilife community!

I can't wait to see what Avilife have to offers!

• Like 1

I agree Nio0 (and great to see you on here too by the way) making a new virtual world is not an easy thing and people's expectations are high but I applaud Luke for listening to what many people want from this type of 'game' and from what we have seen, things are shaping up pretty well. 

• Love 1

Hey Brink, You're welcome and thank you!

21 hours ago, Brink said:

Hey nio! Welcome to the forums & thanks for the support! 😀

Good to see you too Abiatha. Yes, per what I've seen, AviLife looks really interesting and I look forward to it.

21 hours ago, Abiatha said:

I agree Nio0 (and great to see you on here too by the way) making a new virtual world is not an easy thing and people's expectations are high but I applaud Luke for listening to what many people want from this type of 'game' and from what we have seen, things are shaping up pretty well. 

Hi Danika, thanks for the warm welcome :classic_smile:

On 11/2/2018 at 11:15 PM, DevilishDanika said:

Hi Nio0 welcome to the forum :classic_smile: