Brink

Photo Mode Preview

I love the look of the photo mode - lots of possibilities here.  Just checking, does the camera go Up and Down as well - I couldn't quite tell from the video.  I sometimes like to get some shots at ground level, especially of shoes or pets : )

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Abiatha said:

I love the look of the photo mode - lots of possibilities here.  Just checking, does the camera go Up and Down as well - I couldn't quite tell from the video.  I sometimes like to get some shots at ground level, especially of shoes or pets : )

Just to confirm for anyone else wondering (I answered Abi's question on FB) the camera can go in all directions!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I like her.. I mean I like the Photo Mode.

It will be very convenient to focus on the near proximity & vice-versa, brightness looks good too. Great feature.

I have video of amazing Daz3d female avatar for Avilife it will bring more Customers around if you give us this sexy animation walk with strut movement in the game like the one in the video https://Youtu.be/WvBdBA7buV0nd 

Edited by Mz_Cherry
  • Like 1