Sign in to follow this  
Skykasparishere

Here’s my ideas

Have a easy way to add people when useing ps4 or Xbox where you can walk up to a user and pop up menu as add  block or report 

have moderators walking around some hidden so people know you guys are there watching 

have a special jacket for moderators and for management so people know they official 

have special thing that says (MOD!!) before they writeing

have a team of guides that help users and answer questions have a colourful icon for people know they are guides maybe let guides show people around rooms that people can buy before they are released so people see it think wow I get to buy it some with clothes ect 

Have a few community managers like U.K. manager USA manager Europe manager ect 

Will you guys aiso have Sony modrators on it aswell if you guys parter up with Sony?  Or will you guys just have your own moderators 

have a good report menu one that works 

Have a live chat on here or a discord for people that need in game support 

will we have a official fourm on Sonys fourm if we parter up with them or Xbox 

will you be able play this without having psn+ or Xbox live 

I respectfully disagree with a lot of this.  I really hope there are not a ton of "moderators" hiding or in plain sight hanging around with special jackets and name tags.

I would prefer if there was a good reporting system in place, then the moderation handled from the back end, out of sight.

People are corrupt, moderators standing around socializing with the public would get corrupted, or perceived to be so, or targeted. It's a bad idea, and it creates a lot of jealousy when "chosen" people get to walk around with special titles to lord over others with.  Even if they have good intentions, it always happens.

And there are other games currently that have "community" leads with special tags, and whenever I see them, they aren't even socializing with the community. I have yet to see this concept in practice in positive way.  Except for when the developers of a game surprise folks and show up, but that's about it.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, Skykasparishere said:

Have a easy way to add people when useing ps4 or Xbox where you can walk up to a user and pop up menu as add  block or report 

have moderators walking around some hidden so people know you guys are there watching 

have a special jacket for moderators and for management so people know they official 

have special thing that says (MOD!!) before they writeing

have a team of guides that help users and answer questions have a colourful icon for people know they are guides maybe let guides show people around rooms that people can buy before they are released so people see it think wow I get to buy it some with clothes ect 

Have a few community managers like U.K. manager USA manager Europe manager ect 

Will you guys aiso have Sony modrators on it aswell if you guys parter up with Sony?  Or will you guys just have your own moderators 

have a good report menu one that works  

Have a live chat on here or a discord for people that need in game support 

will we have a official fourm on Sonys fourm if we parter up with them or Xbox 

will you be able play this without having psn+ or Xbox live  

I've been rethinking moderation and where it's at right now there will be no in-game moderators. Personally I think there should be a hands off approach, the block tools should be enough for most cases, you can't see their avatar or their chat so they're pretty much invisible. 

Also, people get offended to easily, if there were moderators in the game I can see many scenarios where someone gets offended by something petty or basic and then runs over to moderators to beg for that person to be banned because you were offended. The block tools are clearly enough for these types of scenarios.

Also bringing up the point Stellar made, what if this person who was offended was friends with the mod? more chance of the mod banning someone for something petty where the block system could of handled it just fine.

There will also be no guides, if your game needs human guides to stand around and explain how to do basic things then your game has a problem that needs fixing. You shouldn't need humans standing around 24/7 explaining things.. update the game and make the UI easier to understand. 

The last thing we need is guides standing around thinking they're moderators.. as a previous guide on AU I have seen it first hand. There's way to much of "I'm a guide I know devs I will get you banned" when most of the time it's not even a banable offense and it's just the guide not liking something the person said.

• Like 1
  • Love 2